Private landing at Levantine Hill Estate by helicopter for a premium lunch and wine-tasting experience in the Yarra Valley.
Your 4 hour Experience includes:
🚁 25 minute Private Flight (each way)
🍽️ 2 hour Lunch with 5-Course Menu (optional)
🍷 Wine Tasting (optional)
👩🏻💼 We can fly groups of 2 - 14 People
📍 Flights depart Essendon (25 mins from CBD)
🥇 Melbourne's #1 Rated Helicopter Company
Helicopter Ride to the Yarra Valley for wine tasting and a winery lunch at Levantine Hill Estate
Overview - Yarra Valley Helicopter Tour to Levantine Hill
"Because life’s too short to drink anything but amazing wine, so don’t die wondering"
— Levantine Hill
Be whisked away for a day of decadence, luxury and some of finest wines Australia has to offer. Your flight begins over the rooftops of Melbourne's eastern suburbs and on to stunning views of Mount Dandenong and the rolling green hills of the Yarra Valley before landing on the front lawn of the stunning Levantine Hill Estate.
Levantine Hill Winery has established itself as a premium wine brand internationally with several award-winning wines including their renowned Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Merlot, Syrah and Pinot Noir.
Begin your winery lunch with an exquisite shared dining experience of five or seven courses (known as "Optimal" and "Indulge") including a 3 flight wine tasting and Mediterranean-inspired Chef's snack platter at the award-winning Levantine Hill restaurant. This winery lunch is guaranteed to be an unforgettable dining experience.
Itinerary - Melbourne to Levantine Hill Winery in the Yarra Valley by Helicopter
- Depart by Helicopter from Essendon Airport
- Fly past the Dandenong Ranges and over the Yarra Valley
- Private landing at Levantine Hill Estate Winery
- Two hours to enjoy your lunch, wines and stroll around the vineyard
- When you choose our Wine Tasting & 5-Course Lunch option, you'll receive a sharing menu with seasonal snacks and wine tasting (A lighter three course sharing menu is available on weekdays only)
- Return flights by helicopter to Essendon Airport
Your Experience - Winery Lunch by Helicopter to Levantine Hill with Rotor One
🎁 Looking to purchase this flight as a Gift Voucher?
What do people say about scenic Helicopter Tours with Rotor One?
🍇 Looking for a different helicopter wine tour in the Yarra Valley?
Choose from some of the best restaurants in the Yarra Valley with our unique selection of Yarra Valley helicopter flights including:
- Hubert Estate in Coldstream for an exclusive wine, lunch & cultural tour
- Zonzo Estate in Yarra Glen for an authentic Italian winery lunch
- Rochford in Coldstream for lunch art Isabell's restaurant
- Meletos Restaurant in Coldstream for a winery lunch
- Four Pillars Distillery in Healesville for an authentic gin-tasting session
- Couples Only: Birthday & Anniversary Experience in the Yarra Valley or,
- Our legendary Beers, Burgers & Gin experience for the least-pretentious tour in the Yarra Valley.
How much does a Levantine Hill cost?
|Price per person||Fly Return with Wine Tasting & 5-Course Menu||Fly Return (excludes Lunch)||Fly One-Way (excludes Lunch)|
Regular price $807.50
Sale price $807.50Unit price per
Regular price $666.00
Sale price $666.00Unit price per
Regular price $595.00
Sale price $595.00Unit price per
|3 - 5 People||
Regular price $579.20
Sale price $579.20Unit price per
Regular price $494.40
Sale price $494.40Unit price per
Regular price $480.20
Sale price $480.20Unit price per
|6 - 10 People (Two Helicopters)||
Regular price $579.90
Sale price $579.90Unit price per
Regular price $495.00
Sale price $495.00Unit price per
Regular price $480.80
Sale price $480.80Unit price per
|11 - 15 People (Three Helicopters)||
Regular price $580.13
Sale price $580.13Unit price per
Regular price $495.20
Sale price $495.20Unit price per
Regular price $481.06
Sale price $481.06Unit price per
❗ IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR FLIGHT
❗ IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR FLIGHT
Where are you located?
Rotor One is located at Essendon Airport which is 20 minutes from Melbourne CBD. Our address is Hangar 7 Wirraway Rd, Essendon Fields and we have off-street parking next to our building.
When should I arrive?
Please arrive 10 minutes before your booking begins for a relaxed experience.
Do you depart from other locations, like the City Helipad?
We depart from Essendon Airport as you have an amazing view of the Melbourne City skyline from the moment you step onto the tarmac. We do not offer flights from the City Helipad on the Yarra River.
What is the minimum age requirement for children?
Children aged 2 years and older can fly. Our pilots will give them special attention to ensure they have an amazing time. All children will have their own window seat and pay the same seat price (we don't offer discounts for children as we make sure they have even more fun than the adults 😁)
I'm just one person. Can I fly by myself?
All our scenic and winery flights are private and require a minimum of two people, except for our Learn To Fly A Helicopter experience. You can book two seats on a scenic or winery flight if you'd like the helicopter to yourself.
Can bad weather prevent us from flying?
Yes, adverse weather conditions such as low cloud, fog, heavy rain or high winds may require your flight to be delayed or rescheduled. If this is the case, your pilot will contact you at least 2 hours prior to your booking time to reschedule your flight to another day/time. We unfortunately cannot provide refunds on flights eligible to be rescheduled.
Google says there's will be bad weather on the day. Should I reschedule?
There's no need to contact us to reschedule based on a weather forecast as they're often inaccurate, especially in Melbourne! We use live weather data on the day of your flight to determine if flights can be conducted safely. We'll contact you at least 2 hours prior to your flight if bad weather could delay your flight.
Why do I need to provide my weight?
We use this to calculate the weight and balance of the helicopter prior to flight. If any guests are over 130kg or a group of 2 or 3 weighs more than 240kg, please contact us prior to booking.
Can I use my camera or phone during flight?
Yes, we encourage you to take as many photos and videos on the ground, and in the air, as possible.
What should I wear?
Please bring a pair of sunglasses and you're welcome to wear clothing appropriate to the weather. We do recommend a wind-breaker jacket for any sunrise / doors-off flights and also when flying on our 12 Apostles tour as both experiences can be windy.
Can I bring any luggage?
Handbags, small backpacks or duffel bags weighing less than 10kg and less than 60cm in length can be carried. Its essential all baggage is soft and compact as it must fit in a small baggage compartment under your seat. We're not able to carry any rigid suitcases or airplane carry-on size rolling luggage.
Can I fly if I'm pregnant?
Yes, however we recommend flying prior to your third trimester.
Can I fly if I'm in a wheelchair?
Yes, our hangar is wheelchair-accessible and we warmly welcome passengers with special needs. Our team will gladly assist in lifting any passengers into the aircraft for their flight. We can also arrange to transport foldable wheelchairs when flying 4 or more passengers, as we use larger helicopters with cargo holds for these flights. If you'd like to arrange wheelchair rental for your flight, please contact Fisher Lane Mobility to confirm availability and request their delivery and pickup service to our hangar.
☔ BAD WEATHER & BOOKING CHANGE POLICY
☔ BAD WEATHER & BOOKING CHANGE POLICY
What happens if there's bad weather on the day of my flight?
- We really, really want you to enjoy your helicopter experience, so we only fly when the weather allows a safe and comfortable flight.
- Occasionally, bad weather on the day of your flight may require your flight to be delayed or rescheduled (i.e. low cloud, fog, heavy rain or high winds).
- We’ll contact you on the day if we need to reschedule your flight, and work with you to find a new date or time.
- We unfortunately cannot provide refunds on flights eligible to be rescheduled. However, your booking can be transferred to another person, or converted to a Gift Voucher to be used towards any flight with Rotor One.
Can I reschedule or cancel my booking?
- You can reschedule or cancel your flight up to 72 hours before your departure time.
- Please note there is a 10% cancellation fee for any booking cancelled at your request.
- We unfortunately cannot reschedule or cancel flights with less than 72 hours notice as we make commitments to ensure your Pilot and Helicopter are reserved exclusively for you on the day.
✅ FLIGHT SAFETY
✅ FLIGHT SAFETY
Pre-Flight Safety Briefings
- Each of our guests receive a pre-flight safety briefing from your Pilot on the planned flight path, what to expect during the flight and how to operate emergency exits.
Qualified & Experienced Flight Crews
- All our crew are qualified Commercially Licensed Pilots and Flights Instructors with detailed knowledge of Melbourne airspace and several hundred to several thousand hours of flight experience each.
Detailed Monitoring of Weather Data
- All flights are subject to favourable weather conditions on the day and your Pilot may delay or cancel your flight if they believe the weather may impact the safety margins or comfort of your flight.
Use of Position Broadcasting Technology (ADS-B)
- Our helicopters are equipped with the newest position broadcasting technology (ADS-B) which tracks our position in real-time and gives automated warnings of other aircraft flying nearby.
Routine Mandatory Maintenance Inspections
- Our helicopters are inspected every day prior to the first flight and receive a detailed inspection every 50 hours by licensed aircraft engineers (LAME) with critical components being replaced every 100 and 400 hours of flight time.
Flight Planning & Monitoring with Air & Rescue Services
- All flights to destinations outside Melbourne have detailed flight plans that are submitted to Airservices Australia and include deadlines for time that search action may be required (SARTIME) as a strict precautionary measure.
Looking for more helicopter flights in Melbourne?
If you like getting high – the good stuff is cooked up by Ed and his team at Rotor One.
I am addicted.
If you like looking down on others – do it Rotor One style – head, shoulders and feet above the rest!
If you need help staying up – I recommend Rotor One for long lasting memories.
There’s a new way to get around. 4 wheels was so last season. Once you go ROTOR you can’t go back to motor!
My flight with Ed and Mitch was a blast. They were so chill, friendly and competent. They didn’t get in a flap when we were late. They even colour synced the helicopter with my outfit!
Stretch hummers are no longer cool. There’s only one way to arrive. Ditch the motor for a Rotor.
We had the best day on our flight to and lunch at Levantine Hill winery. We couldn’t have asked for a better day.
Thanks to our pilot Ed who helped make our experience unforgettable.
Will definitely be doing this again in the future! 10/10 stars ⭐️
My partner and I can not recommend this experience enough, the whole day went above and beyond our expectations and it was the most magical way to spend a surprise birthday.
Our pilot Edward was very friendly and accomodating throughout the whole day, he helped calm our nerves flying and was extremely knowledgeable when answering all our questions about the helicopter, landmarks and the winery. If we thought our pilot couldn't get any better, he even captured our special moments taking spontaneous photos of us and created a polaroid to gift us. The Levantine Hill
Winery Lunch was an exceptional dining experience, the food was delicious and the staff was extremely accomodating to my nut allergy by providing a seperate menu. Overall it was an amazing experience and we will definitely be back again!
Great service, terrific pilot keep the surprise for my partners 60 birthday all the way to Leventine Hill.
Will definately use Rotor One again
Terrific service from Ed, great quality chopper, informative flight….Levantine hill is a beautiful property and the food and wine is exquisite.
A fun trip home with Ed dodging the rain!
This is my second time flying with Rotor One - during the first scenic flight the pilot told me about the winery’s you could go to for lunch! So we booked in to visit Levantine Hill. I cannot believe how quickly you can get out of city, literally land on a vineyard, have lunch and be back in Melbourne for a timely dinner! So much easier than driving especially while wine tasting! The team is magnificent, are really informative and fill you in on the interesting points of the region and the helicopter itself - much more pleasant than driving yourself out to the countryside. We will be back for more.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.