Helicopter Ride to Zonzo Estate for a Winery Lunch in the Yarra Valley
Overview - Winery Lunch at Zonzos in Yarra Glen
Itinerary - Melbourne to Zonzo Winery by Helicopter
- Depart by Helicopter from Essendon Airport
- Fly past the Dandenong Ranges and over the Yarra Valley
- Landing at Zonzo Estate
- Three course "Festa" menu
- Two hours to enjoy your lunch, wine and sweeping views of the Yarra Valley
- Return by Helicopter to Essendon Airport
🎁 Looking to purchase a Helicopter to Zonzo Winery as a Gift Voucher?
Purchase a Gift Voucher for a Winery Lunch at Zonzo Estate.
What do people say about scenic Helicopter Tours with Rotor One?
🍇 Looking for another helicopter winery tour in the Yarra Valley?
Choose from some of the best restaurants in the Yarra Valley with our exclusive selection of Yarra Valley helicopter flights including:
- Hubert Estate in Coldstream for an exclusive wine, lunch & cultural tour
- Levantine Hill in Coldstream for a sharing menu matched to premium wines
- Meletos Restaurant in Coldstream for a winery lunch
- Four Pillars Distillery in Healesville for an authentic gin tasting session
- Our legendary Beers, Burgers & Gin experience for the least-pretentious tour in the Yarra Valley.
Such an incredible experience! I booked this as a surprise gift for my partners 30th birthday and it was perfect. Our pilot Ed was attentive and friendly, and we had an amazing lunch at Zonzo’s estate. A fantastic day and would definitely recommend.
Our adventure with Ed was absolutely incredible!! We flew to Zonzo estate for a decadent lunch then on to St Hubert’s for dessert. The views of the city on the way back from the wineries was stunning- seeing the bay from above was truly something else. Highly recommend for anyone wanting an unforgettable experience and Ed was the perfect host and pilot.
What an incredible experience!
From start to finish. Rotor One went above and beyond our expectations. Our trip out to Zonzo Estate was amazing. The service was 5 star, Ed our pilot was the BEST! Ed's knowledge, manner and professionalism was second to none. We already cannot wait to come back!
The most perfect day that we will never forget ❤
Rotor One were incredible. Couldn’t ask for better service. Ed was so accomodating, nothing was a problem. Flight was incredible. Took my mum for her 70th birthday and she loved it.
Thank you Ed and the team at Rotor One. We will defiantly be back.
Have a question? Call us on (03) 7065 1888
There are many amazing wineries in the Yarra Valley, Bellarine Peninsula & Nagambie regions and we'll help you decide which winery you should fly to and why.
Helicopter rides are one of the most spectacular things to do in Melbourne and we've broken down the top 5 helicopter experiences as rated by passengers like you.