🕙 DURATION: 2 hours
🚁 FLIGHT TIME: 30 - 45 minutes
👩🏻💼 PASSENGERS: 1
Overview - Learn to fly a helicopter
Learn to fly a helicopter with a helicopter flight training experience under the supervision of an experienced instructor — no experience necessary!
Your helicopter flight training begins with a briefing on how to fly a helicopter and the primary controls — the cyclic, pedals and collective. After take off your instructor will pass you each of the controls until you’re flying your own helicopter scenic flight over Melbourne! If you’ve ever wanted to learn how to fly a helicopter or how to become a helicopter pilot, this is the ultimate way to learn to fly a helicopter.
The learn to fly a helicopter experience involves a 30 minute helicopter scenic flight over Melbourne or a 45 minute flight where you learn to hover a helicopter — one of the most difficult skills to master to become a helicopter pilot and to learn to fly a helicopter.
Itinerary - Earning the first hour of your helicopter pilot license
- Pre-flight briefing on helicopter controls
- Take-off from Helipad towards Melbourne CBD
- You take control and fly the helicopter!
- Fly over Melbourne CBD, Station Pier, Albert Park & the MCG
- You practice hovering on the ground (included with the 45 min flight)