10 Minute Helicopter Ride over Noosa
Overview - Quick 10 Minute Helicopter Ride in Noosa on the Sunshine Coast
Experience Noosa by helicopter on a 10 minute helicopter ride departing from Noosa Aerodrome. One of the best locations on the Sunshine Coast, your 10 minute helicopter tour will fly you over Noosa Heads allowing you to experience Dolphin Point, Hells Gate and the Noosa River Mouth from the front seat of a helicopter.
A Noosa helicopter ride is an exciting adventure flying you at just 1,000 feet (300 metres) above ground for the unparalleled views of Noosa, Noosa Heads and the spectacular beaches along the Sunshine Coast.
What’s Included in your Noosa Helicopter Tour?
- An exciting 10 minute helicopter ride with amazing views of Noosa Heads including Hells Gates, Dolphin Point and Noosa River Mouth.
- An aerial view of marine life such as dolphins, manta rays, whales and turtles.
- A private helicopter reserved exclusively for you and your guests (your flight will not be shared)
- An experienced pilot with a passion for making people smile
- Take amazing photos on the ground and aerial photos of Noosa and the Sunshine Coast's beaches from your helicopter
Flight Itinerary for Noosa Helicopter Ride
Your helicopter tour departs from Noosa Aerodrome and flies you over:
- Noosa Heads
- Dolphin Point
- Hells Gate
- Noosa River Mouth
👉 Looking for a longer flight? See even more on our 30 minute Noosa Coast & Everglades Tour.
Your Experience - 10 Minute Helicopter Tour in Noosa
Known for pristine surf conditions, amazing wildlife and endless walks in nature, Noosa has become the number one tourist destination on the Sunshine Coast.
As you arrive at Noosa Airport, you’ll be greeted by our friendly team and have the chance to relax in our flight lounge with a drink while your pilot walks through your planned helicopter tour over Noosa.
As you board your helicopter and depart Noosa Aerodrome, you’ll immediately have amazing views and stunning photo opportunities of Noosaville as you fly towards the Sunshine Coast for your helicopter tour of Noosa Heads.
Enjoy spectacular natural views of Noosa’s beaches and the pristine sunshine coast and all the amazing marine life on the coast and in the sea.
Why people choose Helicopter Rides in Noosa with Rotor One
✅ No-hassle booking policy: Reschedule or cancel up to 48 hours before your flight if your plans change - no questions asked.
✅ Weather guarantee: We'll reschedule your flight free of charge or provide a full refund if your flight is delayed due to the weather.
✅ Private flights: We reserve the entire helicopter just for you.
✅ Photoshoot included: We reserve time before and after your flight to take photos of you in and around the helicopter.
Where are you located?
Rotor One is located at Noosa Aerodrome which is 5 minutes from Noosaville Town Centre. Our address is Lake Weyba Dr, Noosaville QLD 4566 and we have off-street parking at the aerodrome. When you arrive look for the 'Salt Air'.
When should I arrive?
Please arrive 10 minutes before your booking begins for a relaxed experience.
What is the minimum age requirement for children?
Infants under 2 years of age can fly free of charge on the lap of a parent or guardian. Children aged 2 years and older must occupy their own seat and pay the same standard seat price (we don't offer discounts for children as we make sure they have even more fun than the adults 😁)
Can bad weather prevent us from flying?
Yes, adverse weather conditions such as low cloud, fog, heavy rain or high winds may require your flight to be delayed or rescheduled. If this is the case, your pilot will contact you at least 2 hours prior to your booking time to reschedule your flight to another day/time or provide a full refund.
Google says there's will be bad weather on the day. Should I reschedule?
There's no need to contact us to reschedule based on a weather forecast as they're often inaccurate, especially in Melbourne! We use live weather data on the day of your flight to determine if flights can be conducted safely. We'll contact you at least 2 hours prior to your flight if bad weather could delay your flight.
Why do I need to provide my weight?
We use this to calculate the weight and balance of the helicopter prior to flight. If you have any guests weighing over 120kg or a combined passenger weight of more than 240kg, please contact us prior to booking.
Can I use my camera or phone during flight?
Yes, we encourage you to take as many photos and videos on the ground, and in the air, as possible.
What should I wear?
Please bring a pair of sunglasses and you're welcome to wear clothing appropriate to the weather.
Can I bring any luggage?
Handbags, small backpacks or duffel bags weighing less than 10kg and less than 60cm in length can be carried. Its essential all baggage is soft and compact as it must fit in a small
Can I fly if I'm pregnant?
Yes, however we recommend flying prior to your third trimester.
Can I fly if I'm in a wheelchair?
Yes, our hangar is wheelchair-accessible and we warmly welcome passengers with special needs. Our team will gladly assist in lifting any passengers into the aircraft for their flight.
What is your cancellation policy?
Please see our cancellation policy below for more information.
What safety standards do you have in place?
Please see our flight safety guidelines below for more information.
Contact us anytime on (07) 5222 9933 or email@example.com if you'd like to make changes to your booking or have any questions.
Can I reschedule my flight?
Yes, up to 72 hours before your departure time and on one occasion. We unfortunately cannot accomodate any reschedule requests with less than 72 hours notice as we make commitments to ensure your Pilot and Helicopter are reserved exclusively for you on the day.
Can I get a refund on my flight if my plans change?
Yes, up to 72 hours before your departure time. Please note there is a 10% cancellation fee for any bookings cancelled at your request.
What happens if the helicopter cannot fly due to bad weather?
Our team will call you up to 2 hours before your departure to reschedule your flight or provide a full refund.
Can I get a refund on a Gift Voucher I bought for someone?
Gift Vouchers are unfortunately non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash. However, vouchers are transferable and their value can be used towards any helicopter experience on Rotor One.
Pre-Flight Safety Briefings
- Each of our guests receive a pre-flight safety briefing from your Pilot on the planned flight path, what to expect during the flight and how to operate emergency exits.
Qualified & Experienced Flight Crews
- All our crew are qualified Commercially Licensed Pilots and Flights Instructors with detailed knowledge of Melbourne airspace and several hundred to several thousand hours of flight experience each.
Detailed Monitoring of Weather Data
- All flights are subject to favourable weather conditions on the day and your Pilot may delay or cancel your flight if they believe the weather may impact the safety margins or comfort of your flight.
Use of Position Broadcasting Technology (ADS-B)
- Our helicopters are equipped with the newest position broadcasting technology (ADS-B) which tracks our position in real-time and gives automated warnings of other aircraft flying nearby.
Routine Mandatory Maintenance Inspections
- Our helicopters are inspected every day prior to the first flight and receive a detailed inspection every 50 hours by licensed aircraft engineers (LAME) with critical components being replaced every 100 and 400 hours of flight time.
Flight Planning & Monitoring with Air & Rescue Services
- All flights to destinations outside Melbourne have detailed flight plans that are submitted to Airservices Australia and include deadlines for time that search action may be required (SARTIME) as a strict precautionary measure.
Our most popular helicopter rides in Noosa View all flights
Rotor One is a helicopter tour company specialising in scenic flights and winery tours by helicopter in Noosa.
See all of Noosa's famous landmarks on a scenic flight over Noosa Heads or experience a winery lunch at Dingo Creek.
Celebrate your anniversary or birthday with a helicopter ride from Noosa to Fraser Island.
Have a question? Call us on (07) 5222 9933