Helicopter Golf Tour to Peppers Moonah Links Resort on the Mornington Peninsula
Overview — Golf Package including Helicopter Flights from Melbourne to Peppers Moonah Links
Experience an exclusive golf package by helicopter to Peppers Moonah Links Resort on the Mornington Peninsula, referred to as "Some of the finest golfing land to be found in Australia" by Aussie golfing legend, Peter Thompson. This is an ideal tour for golf enthusiasts who want to spend a great day out playing golf on one of the best golfing facilities outside Melbourne and designed for the Australian Open.
Peppers Moonah Links Resort on the Mornington Peninsula is ranked fourth on the Luxury Travel Gold List for Best Australian Golf Resort and offers an 18-hole championship course with neatly trimmed golf greens, a restaurant with panoramic views for lunch and all-day dining, and is conveniently located next to the Mornington Peninsula Hot Springs.
What to expect — Unique Helicopter Tour with Flights and Golf Package to Peppers Moonah Links Resort
Your helicopter golf tour begins with a scenic helicopter ride from Melbourne to Mornington Peninsula. Experience the beautiful aerial views of the Melbourne CBD, Port Phillip Bay and Mornington Peninsula from a luxury helicopter. As your pilot flies past Melbourne CBD and down the coast you'll spot Melbourne's most popular landmarks including Luna Park, the Brighton Beach Boxes and even the sunken J7 submarine at Sandringham Marina.
As you fly overhead Mornington Peninsula you'll have a bird's eye view of the 600 acre golf green that is Moonah Links Golf Course before your pilot executes a private helicopter landing, right next to the golf green at Moonah Links Golf Resort.
Upon landing you'll be picked up by a friendly staff member at Peppers Resort and driven directly to the Moonah Links Resort Clubhouse. Pick up a set of A-grade golf clubs, grab a golf buggy and set out for your 9 hole golfing session on either the Open Course or Legend Course, both of which played host to the 2003 and 2005 Australian Open.
- The Open Course is an 18 hole golfing course that was designed for a national championship. The course measure 6,783 metres and ranks as one of the longest courses in Australia. This course that will definitely test your golfing ability.
- The Legends Course is an 18 hole golfing course stretching for 6,315 metres off the black tees. An interesting fact about this course is that each of the holes are named after famous golfers like Arnold Palmer and Jack Nicholas.
After your golf session, enter Spike Bar for lunch with panoramic views of the Moonah Links golf course. Spike Bar at Moonah Links Resort offers a diverse lunch menu where you can enjoy a Chicken Parma with a cold beer or Seafood Linguine with a glass of Paringa Estate Pinot Gris wine - it's up to you.
Following lunch, you'll be escorted back to your private helicopter for your return flight with scenic views all the way from Mornington Peninsula back to Melbourne - a specular way to finish an epic golf session and lunch at Peppers Moonah Links Resort.
Your Golf & Lunch Package by Helicopter to Peppers Moonah Links Golf Course includes:
- A spectacular 35 minute scenic helicopter flight from Melbourne over the CBD, Brighton Beach Boxes and Mornington Peninsula with private landing at Peppers Moonah Links Resort
- A private helicopter reserved exclusively for you and up to 2 guests with leather seats and air-conditioning for your comfort
- As many photos as you can take both on the ground and during the flight
- A courteous and experienced pilot who loves making people smile
- A guaranteed window seat for uninterrupted views over Melbourne CBD, Port Philip Bay and Mornington Peninsula
- Premium noise-cancelling headsets from Bose to protect your ears and speak clearly amongst yourselves and with your pilot
Sample Itinerary — Helicopter Golf Tour from Melbourne to Peppers Moonah Links Golf Resort
An itinerary for your helicopter golf package at Peppers Moonah Links includes up to 3 hours on the ground for golfing and lunch, and your choice of departure time from Essendon Airport.
- 09:00 - Depart Essendon Airport on your private helicopter tour flying past Melbourne CBD, Brighton Beach Boxes and Mornington Peninsula
- 09:45 - Arrival and private landing at Peppers Moonah Links Golf Resort
- 10:00 - Register, pick up your set of clubs and jump into your golf buggy to start on the 9 hole course
- 12:00 - Meet back at Spike Restaurant for lunch and a cold beverage (included)
- 13:00 - Depart Moonah Links Golf Course by helicopter
- 13:45 - Arrive back to Essendon Airport
Flight Path — Scenic helicopter flight from Melbourne to Mornington Peninsula
Your scenic helicopter ride from Melbourne to Peppers Moonah Links Resort in the Mornington Peninsula gives you spectacular aerial views of:
- Melbourne CBD
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- Rod Laver Arena
- Grand Prix Circuit at Albert Park
- St Kilda Pier
- Brighton Beach Boxes
- HMAS Cerberus Shipwreck at Black Rock
- Ricketts Point Marine Sanctuary
- Mount Eliza
- Mount Martha
- Arthur's Seat
- Peppers Moonah Links Golf Resort
Why people choose Helicopter Tours in Melbourne with Rotor One
✅ No-hassle booking policy: Reschedule or cancel up to 48 hours before your flight if your plans change - no questions asked.
✅ Weather guarantee: We'll reschedule your flight free of charge or provide a full refund if your flight is delayed due to the weather (*Please note we pre-pay your golfing package including 9 hole tee, hire clubs and golf carts ($225 pp) at the time of booking and these costs may not be refunded by Moonah Links Resort in the event your flight is cancelled or rescheduled due to weather)
✅ Private flights: We reserve the entire Helicopter just for you.
✅ Photoshoot included: We reserve time before and after your flight to take photos of you in and around the helicopter.
✅ Helicopters with air conditioning: Stay comfortable on hot summer days and cold winter mornings in whatever you're wearing.
✅ Noise-cancelling headsets from Bose: Amazing sound quality designed to protect your hearing during the flight.
✅ Fly with our owner: Our owner Ed runs the company and often flies guests personally to ensure our experiences are truly special.
A corporate golf day for that important business meeting or the perfect birthday gift for a husband and his best mate — A helicopter golf package at Peppers Moonah Links Golf Course
A helicopter golf tour to Moonah Links Resort is the perfect event for corporate hospitality to take time out with a client and facilitate a business meeting. Likewise, a helicopter golf package makes for an amazing birthday gift that your husband will remember for years to come.
Have a question about this helicopter ride?
Have a question? Call us on (03) 7065 1888
There are many amazing wineries in the Yarra Valley, Bellarine Peninsula & Nagambie regions and we'll help you decide which winery you should fly to and why.
Helicopter rides are one of the most spectacular things to do in Melbourne and we've broken down the top 5 helicopter experiences as rated by passengers like you.