Peppers Moonah Links Golf Tour
Peppers Moonah Links Golf Tour
Helicopter Golf Tour & Lunch Package to Peppers Moonah Links on the Mornington Peninsula
Your 4 hour Experience includes:
🚁 35 minute Private Flight (each way)
⛳ 9 Holes + Hire Clubs + Golf Buggy + Lunch included
🏌️ 3 hours on the ground for golf and lunch
👩🏻💼 From 2 - 3 People
📍 Flights depart Essendon (25 mins from CBD)
🥇 Melbourne's #1 Rated Helicopter Company
Helicopter Golf Tour to Peppers Moonah Links Resort on the Mornington Peninsula
Overview — Golf Package including Helicopter Flights from Melbourne to Peppers Moonah Links
Experience an exclusive golf package by helicopter to Peppers Moonah Links Resort on the Mornington Peninsula, referred to as "Some of the finest golfing land to be found in Australia" by Aussie golfing legend, Peter Thompson. This is an ideal tour for golf enthusiasts who want to spend a great day out playing golf on one of the best golfing facilities outside Melbourne and designed for the Australian Open.
Peppers Moonah Links Resort on the Mornington Peninsula is ranked fourth on the Luxury Travel Gold List for Best Australian Golf Resort and offers an 18-hole championship course with neatly trimmed golf greens, a restaurant with panoramic views for lunch and all-day dining, and is conveniently located next to the Mornington Peninsula Hot Springs.
What to expect — Unique Helicopter Tour with Flights and Golf Package to Peppers Moonah Links Resort
Your helicopter golf tour begins with a scenic helicopter ride from Melbourne to Mornington Peninsula. Experience the beautiful aerial views of the Melbourne CBD, Port Phillip Bay and Mornington Peninsula from a luxury helicopter. As your pilot flies past Melbourne CBD and down the coast you'll spot Melbourne's most popular landmarks including Luna Park, the Brighton Beach Boxes and even the sunken J7 submarine at Sandringham Marina.
As you fly overhead Mornington Peninsula you'll have a bird's eye view of the 600 acre golf green that is Moonah Links Golf Course before your pilot executes a private helicopter landing, right next to the golf green at Moonah Links Golf Resort.
Upon landing you'll be picked up by a friendly staff member at Peppers Resort and driven directly to the Moonah Links Resort Clubhouse. Pick up a set of A-grade golf clubs, grab a golf buggy and set out for your 9 hole golfing session on either the Open Course or Legend Course, both of which played host to the 2003 and 2005 Australian Open.
- The Open Course is an 18 hole golfing course that was designed for a national championship. The course measure 6,783 metres and ranks as one of the longest courses in Australia. This course that will definitely test your golfing ability.
- The Legends Course is an 18 hole golfing course stretching for 6,315 metres off the black tees. An interesting fact about this course is that each of the holes are named after famous golfers like Arnold Palmer and Jack Nicholas.
After your golf session, enter Spike Bar for lunch with panoramic views of the Moonah Links golf course. Spike Bar at Moonah Links Resort offers a diverse lunch menu where you can enjoy a Chicken Parma with a cold beer or Seafood Linguine with a glass of Paringa Estate Pinot Gris wine - it's up to you.
Following lunch, you'll be escorted back to your private helicopter for your return flight with scenic views all the way from Mornington Peninsula back to Melbourne - a specular way to finish an epic golf session and lunch at Peppers Moonah Links Resort.
Your Golf & Lunch Package by Helicopter to Peppers Moonah Links Golf Course includes:
- A spectacular 35 minute scenic helicopter flight from Melbourne over the CBD, Brighton Beach Boxes and Mornington Peninsula with private landing at Peppers Moonah Links Resort
- A private helicopter reserved exclusively for you and up to 2 guests with leather seats and air-conditioning for your comfort
- As many photos as you can take both on the ground and during the flight
- A courteous and experienced pilot who loves making people smile
- A guaranteed window seat for uninterrupted views over Melbourne CBD, Port Philip Bay and Mornington Peninsula
- Premium noise-cancelling headsets from Bose to protect your ears and speak clearly amongst yourselves and with your pilot
Sample Itinerary — Helicopter Golf Tour from Melbourne to Peppers Moonah Links Golf Resort
An itinerary for your helicopter golf package at Peppers Moonah Links includes up to 3 hours on the ground for golfing and lunch, and your choice of departure time from Essendon Airport.
- 09:00 - Depart Essendon Airport on your private helicopter tour flying past Melbourne CBD, Brighton Beach Boxes and Mornington Peninsula
- 09:45 - Arrival and private landing at Peppers Moonah Links Golf Resort
- 10:00 - Register, pick up your set of clubs and jump into your golf buggy to start on the 9 hole course
- 12:00 - Meet back at Spike Restaurant for lunch and a cold beverage (included)
- 13:00 - Depart Moonah Links Golf Course by helicopter
- 13:45 - Arrive back to Essendon Airport
Flight Path — Scenic helicopter flight from Melbourne to Mornington Peninsula
Your scenic helicopter ride from Melbourne to Peppers Moonah Links Resort in the Mornington Peninsula gives you spectacular aerial views of:
- Melbourne CBD
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- Rod Laver Arena
- Grand Prix Circuit at Albert Park
- St Kilda Pier
- Brighton Beach Boxes
- HMAS Cerberus Shipwreck at Black Rock
- Ricketts Point Marine Sanctuary
- Mount Eliza
- Mount Martha
- Arthur's Seat
- Peppers Moonah Links Golf Resort
Why people choose Helicopter Tours in Melbourne with Rotor One
✅ No-hassle booking policy: Reschedule or cancel up to 48 hours before your flight if your plans change - no questions asked.
✅ Weather guarantee: We'll reschedule your flight free of charge or provide a full refund if your flight is delayed due to the weather (*Please note we pre-pay your golfing package including 9 hole tee, hire clubs and golf carts ($225 pp) at the time of booking and these costs may not be refunded by Moonah Links Resort in the event your flight is cancelled or rescheduled due to weather)
✅ Private flights: We reserve the entire Helicopter just for you.
✅ Photoshoot included: We reserve time before and after your flight to take photos of you in and around the helicopter.
✅ Helicopters with air conditioning: Stay comfortable on hot summer days and cold winter mornings in whatever you're wearing.
✅ Noise-cancelling headsets from Bose: Amazing sound quality designed to protect your hearing during the flight.
✅ Fly with our owner: Our owner Ed runs the company and often flies guests personally to ensure our experiences are truly special.
A corporate golf day for that important business meeting or the perfect birthday gift for a husband and his best mate — A helicopter golf package at Peppers Moonah Links Golf Course
A helicopter golf tour to Moonah Links Resort is the perfect event for corporate hospitality to take time out with a client and facilitate a business meeting. Likewise, a helicopter golf package makes for an amazing birthday gift that your husband will remember for years to come.
How much does a Peppers Moonah Links Golf Tour cost?
|Price per person|
Regular price $952.50
Sale price $952.50Unit price per
Regular price $918.33
Sale price $918.33Unit price per
❗ IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR FLIGHT
❗ IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR FLIGHT
Where are you located?
Rotor One is located at Essendon Airport which is 20 minutes from Melbourne CBD. Our address is Hangar 7 Wirraway Rd, Essendon Fields and we have off-street parking next to our building.
When should I arrive?
Please arrive 10 minutes before your booking begins for a relaxed experience.
Do you depart from other locations, like the City Helipad?
We depart from Essendon Airport as you have an amazing view of the Melbourne City skyline from the moment you step onto the tarmac. We do not offer flights from the City Helipad on the Yarra River.
What is the minimum age requirement for children?
Children aged 2 years and older can fly. Our pilots will give them special attention to ensure they have an amazing time. All children will have their own window seat and pay the same seat price (we don't offer discounts for children as we make sure they have even more fun than the adults 😁)
I'm just one person. Can I fly by myself?
All our scenic and winery flights are private and require a minimum of two people, except for our Learn To Fly A Helicopter experience. You can book two seats on a scenic or winery flight if you'd like the helicopter to yourself.
Can bad weather prevent us from flying?
Yes, adverse weather conditions such as low cloud, fog, heavy rain or high winds may require your flight to be delayed or rescheduled. If this is the case, your pilot will contact you at least 2 hours prior to your booking time to reschedule your flight to another day/time. We unfortunately cannot provide refunds on flights eligible to be rescheduled.
Google says there's will be bad weather on the day. Should I reschedule?
There's no need to contact us to reschedule based on a weather forecast as they're often inaccurate, especially in Melbourne! We use live weather data on the day of your flight to determine if flights can be conducted safely. We'll contact you at least 2 hours prior to your flight if bad weather could delay your flight.
Why do I need to provide my weight?
We use this to calculate the weight and balance of the helicopter prior to flight. If any guests are over 130kg or a group of 2 or 3 weighs more than 240kg, please contact us prior to booking.
Can I use my camera or phone during flight?
Yes, we encourage you to take as many photos and videos on the ground, and in the air, as possible.
What should I wear?
Please bring a pair of sunglasses and you're welcome to wear clothing appropriate to the weather. We do recommend a wind-breaker jacket for any sunrise / doors-off flights and also when flying on our 12 Apostles tour as both experiences can be windy.
Can I bring any luggage?
Handbags, small backpacks or duffel bags weighing less than 10kg and less than 60cm in length can be carried. Its essential all baggage is soft and compact as it must fit in a small baggage compartment under your seat. We're not able to carry any rigid suitcases or airplane carry-on size rolling luggage.
Can I fly if I'm pregnant?
Yes, however we recommend flying prior to your third trimester.
Can I fly if I'm in a wheelchair?
Yes, our hangar is wheelchair-accessible and we warmly welcome passengers with special needs. Our team will gladly assist in lifting any passengers into the aircraft for their flight. We can also arrange to transport foldable wheelchairs when flying 4 or more passengers, as we use larger helicopters with cargo holds for these flights. If you'd like to arrange wheelchair rental for your flight, please contact Fisher Lane Mobility to confirm availability and request their delivery and pickup service to our hangar.
☔ BAD WEATHER & BOOKING CHANGE POLICY
☔ BAD WEATHER & BOOKING CHANGE POLICY
What happens if there's bad weather on the day of my flight?
- We really, really want you to enjoy your helicopter experience, so we only fly when the weather allows a safe and comfortable flight.
- Occasionally, bad weather on the day of your flight may require your flight to be delayed or rescheduled (i.e. low cloud, fog, heavy rain or high winds).
- We’ll contact you on the day if we need to reschedule your flight, and work with you to find a new date or time.
- We unfortunately cannot provide refunds on flights eligible to be rescheduled. However, your booking can be transferred to another person, or converted to a Gift Voucher to be used towards any flight with Rotor One.
Can I reschedule or cancel my booking?
- You can reschedule or cancel your flight up to 72 hours before your departure time.
- Please note there is a 10% cancellation fee for any booking cancelled at your request.
- We unfortunately cannot reschedule or cancel flights with less than 72 hours notice as we make commitments to ensure your Pilot and Helicopter are reserved exclusively for you on the day.
✅ FLIGHT SAFETY
✅ FLIGHT SAFETY
Pre-Flight Safety Briefings
- Each of our guests receive a pre-flight safety briefing from your Pilot on the planned flight path, what to expect during the flight and how to operate emergency exits.
Qualified & Experienced Flight Crews
- All our crew are qualified Commercially Licensed Pilots and Flights Instructors with detailed knowledge of Melbourne airspace and several hundred to several thousand hours of flight experience each.
Detailed Monitoring of Weather Data
- All flights are subject to favourable weather conditions on the day and your Pilot may delay or cancel your flight if they believe the weather may impact the safety margins or comfort of your flight.
Use of Position Broadcasting Technology (ADS-B)
- Our helicopters are equipped with the newest position broadcasting technology (ADS-B) which tracks our position in real-time and gives automated warnings of other aircraft flying nearby.
Routine Mandatory Maintenance Inspections
- Our helicopters are inspected every day prior to the first flight and receive a detailed inspection every 50 hours by licensed aircraft engineers (LAME) with critical components being replaced every 100 and 400 hours of flight time.
Flight Planning & Monitoring with Air & Rescue Services
- All flights to destinations outside Melbourne have detailed flight plans that are submitted to Airservices Australia and include deadlines for time that search action may be required (SARTIME) as a strict precautionary measure.
Looking for more helicopter flights in Melbourne?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.