Terindah Estate by Helicopter - A Bellarine Winery with great wine, amazing food and spectacular views.
Your 4 hour Experience includes:
🚁 35 minute Private Flight (each way)
🍽️ 2 hours ground time for Lunch
🍷 Wine Tasting and 3-Course Lunch (optional)
📍 Flights depart Essendon (25 mins from CBD)
🥇 Melbourne's #1 Rated Helicopter Company
Helicopter Winery Lunch at Terindah Estate on the Bellarine Peninsula
Overview - Wine Tour and Winery Lunch at Terindah Estate on the Bellarine
Terindah Estate is a boutique winery set on a 100-acre vineyard on the Bellarine Peninsula complete with a gourmet restaurant (The Shed @ Terindah), cellar door, wedding venue, glamping accommodation, private beach and tram bar (a bar built inside a restored Melbourne tram from the 1950’s).
With breathtaking views of Port Phillip Bay, the You Yangs Ranges and the Melbourne City skyline, Terindah Estate offers one of the most scenic wine tasting and winery lunch experiences on the Bellarine following a quick and spectacular 35 minute helicopter flight from Melbourne.
After purchasing Terindah Estate in 2000, owners Peter & Cate Slattery have evolved the winery to become a popular wedding venue, event space and weekend getaway destination with their innovative glamping tents accommodation, however they’ve also stayed true to their original vision to create the most beautiful food and wine destination on the Bellarine Peninsula.
The Shed @ Terindah - A Gourmet Winery Lunch Experience
After your helicopter makes a private landing at Terindah, you’ll be warmly welcomed at Terindah Estate’s signature restaurant, The Shed, offering beautiful views of Terindah’s vineyard from every table and a gourmet lunch menu curated by Executive Chef Russell Hall using local produce picked right from Terindah’s vegetable and herb gardens.
With an amazing gourmet lunch menu available à la carte, there are multiple highlights including the lamb rib with pistachio, salmon ceviche, pork belly infused with apple and local Portarlington mussels, which are caught just a stone’s throw away from Terindah’s restaurant.
You can choose to match your à la carte lunch menu with one of Terindah’s award-winning, estate-made wines including their Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, Chardonnay, Rose, Zinfandel and Shiraz, all bottled between 2018 and 2021, or enjoy a dedicated wine tasting at Terindah’s Cellar Door with three white or red wines if you reach the conclusion that one glass of wine simply isn’t enough (we wouldn’t blame you!)
Terindah Estate - The perfect combination of wine and food with a view
Terindah Estate is truly an amazing destination for a winery lunch by helicopter and there are very few wineries offering a combination of spectacular water views and award-winning wines that are picked, bottled and served at Terindah’s own cellar door and matched to a delicious lunch menu with ingredients sourced right from the back garden and waters of Corio Bay.
Itinerary - Melbourne to Terindah Estate Winery by Helicopter
- Depart by helicopter from Essendon Airport in Melbourne
- Fly past Melbourne CBD, Avalon Airport, the You Yangs Ranges & Geelong
- Private landing at Terindah Estate on the Bellarine Peninsula
- When you choose our Wine Tasting & 3-Course Lunch option, enjoy wine tasting followed by gourmet winery lunch
- Return by helicopter to Essendon Airport
🎁 Looking to purchase a helicopter flight to the Bellarine Peninsula as a Gift?
A helicopter wine tour and lunch at Terindah Estate is a very special gift for your partner's anniversary or birthday. Gift Vouchers can be purchased for up to 3 people and are sent online instantly.
🍇 Looking for a different helicopter wine tour on the Bellarine Peninsula?
Choose from the best vineyards in the region with our unique selection of Bellarine Peninsula helicopter flights including:
- Jack Rabbit Restaurant for a fine-dining lunch with gorgeous views
Clyde Park Estate for a French-inspired menu with wood-fried pizzas
How much does a Terindah Estate cost?
|Price per person||Fly Return with Wine Tasting & 3-Course Lunch||Fly Return (excludes Lunch)||Fly One-Way (excludes Lunch)|
Regular price $878.00
Sale price $878.00Unit price per
Regular price $807.50
Sale price $807.50Unit price per
Regular price $772.00
Sale price $772.00Unit price per
|3 - 5 People||
Regular price $593.40
Sale price $593.40Unit price per
Regular price $508.40
Sale price $508.40Unit price per
Regular price $494.40
Sale price $494.40Unit price per
|6 - 10 People (Two Helicopters)||
Regular price $594.10
Sale price $594.10Unit price per
Regular price $509.10
Sale price $509.10Unit price per
Regular price $495.00
Sale price $495.00Unit price per
|11 - 15 People (Three Helicopters)||
Regular price $594.33
Sale price $594.33Unit price per
Regular price $509.33
Sale price $509.33Unit price per
Regular price $495.20
Sale price $495.20Unit price per
❗ IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR FLIGHT
❗ IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR FLIGHT
Where are you located?
Rotor One is located at Essendon Airport which is 20 minutes from Melbourne CBD. Our address is Hangar 7 Wirraway Rd, Essendon Fields and we have off-street parking next to our building.
When should I arrive?
Please arrive 10 minutes before your booking begins for a relaxed experience.
Do you depart from other locations, like the City Helipad?
We depart from Essendon Airport as you have an amazing view of the Melbourne City skyline from the moment you step onto the tarmac. We do not offer flights from the City Helipad on the Yarra River.
What is the minimum age requirement for children?
Children aged 2 years and older can fly. Our pilots will give them special attention to ensure they have an amazing time. All children will have their own window seat and pay the same seat price (we don't offer discounts for children as we make sure they have even more fun than the adults 😁)
I'm just one person. Can I fly by myself?
All our scenic and winery flights are private and require a minimum of two people, except for our Learn To Fly A Helicopter experience. You can book two seats on a scenic or winery flight if you'd like the helicopter to yourself.
Can bad weather prevent us from flying?
Yes, adverse weather conditions such as low cloud, fog, heavy rain or high winds may require your flight to be delayed or rescheduled. If this is the case, your pilot will contact you at least 2 hours prior to your booking time to reschedule your flight to another day/time. We unfortunately cannot provide refunds on flights eligible to be rescheduled.
Google says there's will be bad weather on the day. Should I reschedule?
There's no need to contact us to reschedule based on a weather forecast as they're often inaccurate, especially in Melbourne! We use live weather data on the day of your flight to determine if flights can be conducted safely. We'll contact you at least 2 hours prior to your flight if bad weather could delay your flight.
Why do I need to provide my weight?
We use this to calculate the weight and balance of the helicopter prior to flight. If any guests are over 130kg or a group of 2 or 3 weighs more than 240kg, please contact us prior to booking.
Can I use my camera or phone during flight?
Yes, we encourage you to take as many photos and videos on the ground, and in the air, as possible.
What should I wear?
Please bring a pair of sunglasses and you're welcome to wear clothing appropriate to the weather. We do recommend a wind-breaker jacket for any sunrise / doors-off flights and also when flying on our 12 Apostles tour as both experiences can be windy.
Can I bring any luggage?
Handbags, small backpacks or duffel bags weighing less than 10kg and less than 60cm in length can be carried. Its essential all baggage is soft and compact as it must fit in a small baggage compartment under your seat. We're not able to carry any rigid suitcases or airplane carry-on size rolling luggage.
Can I fly if I'm pregnant?
Yes, however we recommend flying prior to your third trimester.
Can I fly if I'm in a wheelchair?
Yes, our hangar is wheelchair-accessible and we warmly welcome passengers with special needs. Our team will gladly assist in lifting any passengers into the aircraft for their flight. We can also arrange to transport foldable wheelchairs when flying 4 or more passengers, as we use larger helicopters with cargo holds for these flights. If you'd like to arrange wheelchair rental for your flight, please contact Fisher Lane Mobility to confirm availability and request their delivery and pickup service to our hangar.
☔ BAD WEATHER & BOOKING CHANGE POLICY
☔ BAD WEATHER & BOOKING CHANGE POLICY
What happens if there's bad weather on the day of my flight?
- We really, really want you to enjoy your helicopter experience, so we only fly when the weather allows a safe and comfortable flight.
- Occasionally, bad weather on the day of your flight may require your flight to be delayed or rescheduled (i.e. low cloud, fog, heavy rain or high winds).
- We’ll contact you on the day if we need to reschedule your flight, and work with you to find a new date or time.
- We unfortunately cannot provide refunds on flights eligible to be rescheduled. However, your booking can be transferred to another person, or converted to a Gift Voucher to be used towards any flight with Rotor One.
Can I reschedule or cancel my booking?
- You can reschedule or cancel your flight up to 72 hours before your departure time.
- Please note there is a 10% cancellation fee for any booking cancelled at your request.
- We unfortunately cannot reschedule or cancel flights with less than 72 hours notice as we make commitments to ensure your Pilot and Helicopter are reserved exclusively for you on the day.
✅ FLIGHT SAFETY
✅ FLIGHT SAFETY
Pre-Flight Safety Briefings
- Each of our guests receive a pre-flight safety briefing from your Pilot on the planned flight path, what to expect during the flight and how to operate emergency exits.
Qualified & Experienced Flight Crews
- All our crew are qualified Commercially Licensed Pilots and Flights Instructors with detailed knowledge of Melbourne airspace and several hundred to several thousand hours of flight experience each.
Detailed Monitoring of Weather Data
- All flights are subject to favourable weather conditions on the day and your Pilot may delay or cancel your flight if they believe the weather may impact the safety margins or comfort of your flight.
Use of Position Broadcasting Technology (ADS-B)
- Our helicopters are equipped with the newest position broadcasting technology (ADS-B) which tracks our position in real-time and gives automated warnings of other aircraft flying nearby.
Routine Mandatory Maintenance Inspections
- Our helicopters are inspected every day prior to the first flight and receive a detailed inspection every 50 hours by licensed aircraft engineers (LAME) with critical components being replaced every 100 and 400 hours of flight time.
Flight Planning & Monitoring with Air & Rescue Services
- All flights to destinations outside Melbourne have detailed flight plans that are submitted to Airservices Australia and include deadlines for time that search action may be required (SARTIME) as a strict precautionary measure.
Looking for more helicopter flights in Melbourne?
This was a surprise gift for my parents and they were completely blown away by the experience. Ed and the team were overly patient and generous with me as I bombarded them with annoying messages and requests in the lead up to the day, even changing the date last minute due to the weather. My father had been ill but I needn't have worried, Ed and the team couldn't have done a better job of looking after them. They both said it was one of the best days they have ever had and they wouldn't change a second. Holly was fantastic at Terindah too. Thank you again, absolutely first class.
What an amazing experience! Ed and his crew at Rotor One were very professional and made our experience most enjoyable. Likewise at Terindah, where Holly made our dining experience fantastic.
We truely loved the experience and highly recommend it to anyone who loves flying adventures and good food!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.