Trofeo Estate Winery
Trofeo Estate Winery
Experience a truly unique winery tour from Melbourne to Trofeo Estate in the Mornington Peninsula
Your 4 hour Experience includes:
🚁 30 minute Private Flight (each way)
🍽️ 2 hours ground time for Lunch
🍷 5 Course Dining Menu with Wine (optional)
📍 Flights depart Essendon (25 mins from CBD)
🥇 Melbourne's #1 Rated Helicopter Company
Mornington Peninsula Winery Tours - Trofeo Estate by Helicopter from Melbourne
Melbourne to Mornington Peninsula by Helicopter
Are you ready for an unforgettable day tour from Melbourne to Mornington Peninsula that will take your wine-tasting experience to new heights? Look no further than our private helicopter vineyard tour to Trofeo Estate winery in Mornington Peninsula. This private wine tour boasts a breathtaking journey to Trofeo Estate winery, a hidden gem located in Dromana in the heart of the Mornington Peninsula wine region
As you soar past Melbourne's city skyline and over the stunning Port Phillip Bay coast, you'll spot the Yarra Valley and Dandenong Ranges in the distance as you fly over beautiful Mornington Peninsula and its stunning beaches, rugged cliffs, and charming coastal towns.
Trofeo Winery - Private wine tours for the ultimate Mornington Peninsula experience by helicopter
Trofeo Estate is a family-owned winery that has been producing some of the finest wines in the region for years. The vineyard is nestled in the heart of the Mornington Peninsula and is surrounded by rolling hills, valleys, and stunning views of the ocean.
The founders of Trofeo Estate, Jim and Cas, have dedicated their lives to crafting exceptional wines that truly reflect the unique terroir of the region. With a focus on sustainability and organic farming practices, Trofeo Estate vineyards have become known for their award-winning wines that are loved by wine enthusiasts all around the world.
Wine tastings at Trofeo Estate - A delicious wine tour with friends
Trofeo Estate is known for their exceptional Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, and Rosé, among other varietals. Their wines are characterized by their unique terroir, which includes a mix of ancient volcanic soils and the cool coastal breezes of the Mornington Peninsula. Our wine tasting recommendation would have to be Trofeo's signature Chardonnay, known for its expressive and lively flavors. With tasting notes of crisp white nectarines, Meyer lemon, and citrus blossoms, this Chardonnay is a refreshing take on the traditional varietal.
The knowledgeable staff elevate wine tours and can guide private groups and small groups of guests through a wine tasting experience in Trofeo's cellar door, helping you to identify the subtle nuances and flavours in every glass of wine, all while taking in the stunning landscape of the vineyard.
Trofeo Estate menu - Fine dining complemented with award-winning wine
In addition to being one of the best Mornington Peninsula wine tours (perhaps only rivalled by the Red Hill cellar doors), it's one of the best places to eat in the Mornington Peninsula with the Trofeo Estate menu delivering great value and an amazing seasonal dining experience, headed by Dromana’s only hatted chef, Steve Davidson.
The restaurant offers a variety of dishes made from locally sourced ingredients, including wood-fired pizzas, charcuterie boards, and fresh seafood. Standout dishes from the Trofeo Estate menu would have to include the Duck breast with textures of baby beets, green tea and honey syrup, along with the wild Barramundi with smoked almond gazpacho, eggplant jam and saffron pasta.
The Trofeo Estate menu is designed to be paired with Trofeo's award-winning terracotta wines, making for a truly immersive dining experience. You'll savor the flavors of the Mornington Peninsula and truly experience the region's food and wine culture at your own pace.
Itinerary - Hidden gems tour of Mornington Peninsula and Trofeo Estate by helicopter
- Depart by helicopter from Essendon Airport
- Fly past Melbourne CBD and along the Port Phillip Bay coastline
- Private landing at Trofeo Estate winery in Dromana
- Two hours to enjoy your winery lunch with matched wines
- Take photos with your private helicopter at Trofeo Estate
- Return flights by helicopter to Essendon Airport
Trofeo Estate private wine tour - The ultimate wine tasting and winery lunch experience by helicopter in Dromana, Mornington Peninsula
If you're looking for a truly unique and unforgettable experience, consider booking a private helicopter vineyard tour to Trofeo Estate winery in Mornington Peninsula. This experience of a lifetime combines the best of food, wine, and breathtaking views of Mornington Peninsula, all in one unforgettable package.
⛵️ Looking for private wine tours in Mornington Peninsula?
Choose from our exclusive selection of Mornington Peninsula helicopter wine tours including:
St Andrews Brewery in Mornington Peninsula for a hearty lunch with locally-brewed craft beers
🍇 Looking for the best wine tours in the Yarra Valley?
Visit some of the best wineries outside Melbourne with our exclusive selection of helicopter wine tours including:
- Hubert Estate in Coldstream for an exclusive wine, lunch & cultural tour
- Levantine Hill in Coldstream for a premium wine tour in the Yarra Valley
- Zonzo Estate in Yarra Glen for an Italian-inspired winery lunch
- Jack Rabbit Restaurant on the Bellarine Peninsula or,
- a special birthday & anniversary winery experience for couples.
How much does a Trofeo Estate Winery cost?
|Price per person||Fly Return with 5 Course Dining Menu & Wine||Fly Return (excluding Lunch)||Fly One-Way (excluding Lunch)|
Regular price $878.00
Sale price $878.00Unit price per
Regular price $807.50
Sale price $807.50Unit price per
Regular price $772.00
Sale price $772.00Unit price per
|3 - 5 People||
Regular price $579.20
Sale price $579.20Unit price per
Regular price $522.60
Sale price $522.60Unit price per
Regular price $508.40
Sale price $508.40Unit price per
|6 - 10 People (Two Helicopters)||
Regular price $579.90
Sale price $579.90Unit price per
Regular price $523.30
Sale price $523.30Unit price per
Regular price $509.10
Sale price $509.10Unit price per
|11 - 15 People (Three Helicopters)||
Regular price $580.13
Sale price $580.13Unit price per
Regular price $523.53
Sale price $523.53Unit price per
Regular price $509.33
Sale price $509.33Unit price per
❗ IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR FLIGHT
❗ IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR FLIGHT
Where are you located?
Rotor One is located at Essendon Airport which is 20 minutes from Melbourne CBD. Our address is Hangar 7 Wirraway Rd, Essendon Fields and we have off-street parking next to our building.
When should I arrive?
Please arrive 10 minutes before your booking begins for a relaxed experience.
Do you depart from other locations, like the City Helipad?
We depart from Essendon Airport as you have an amazing view of the Melbourne City skyline from the moment you step onto the tarmac. We do not offer flights from the City Helipad on the Yarra River.
What is the minimum age requirement for children?
Children aged 2 years and older can fly. Our pilots will give them special attention to ensure they have an amazing time. All children will have their own window seat and pay the same seat price (we don't offer discounts for children as we make sure they have even more fun than the adults 😁)
I'm just one person. Can I fly by myself?
All our scenic and winery flights are private and require a minimum of two people, except for our Learn To Fly A Helicopter experience. You can book two seats on a scenic or winery flight if you'd like the helicopter to yourself.
Can bad weather prevent us from flying?
Yes, adverse weather conditions such as low cloud, fog, heavy rain or high winds may require your flight to be delayed or rescheduled. If this is the case, your pilot will contact you at least 2 hours prior to your booking time to reschedule your flight to another day/time. We unfortunately cannot provide refunds on flights eligible to be rescheduled.
Google says there's will be bad weather on the day. Should I reschedule?
There's no need to contact us to reschedule based on a weather forecast as they're often inaccurate, especially in Melbourne! We use live weather data on the day of your flight to determine if flights can be conducted safely. We'll contact you at least 2 hours prior to your flight if bad weather could delay your flight.
Why do I need to provide my weight?
We use this to calculate the weight and balance of the helicopter prior to flight. If any guests are over 130kg or a group of 2 or 3 weighs more than 240kg, please contact us prior to booking.
Can I use my camera or phone during flight?
Yes, we encourage you to take as many photos and videos on the ground, and in the air, as possible.
What should I wear?
Please bring a pair of sunglasses and you're welcome to wear clothing appropriate to the weather. We do recommend a wind-breaker jacket for any sunrise / doors-off flights and also when flying on our 12 Apostles tour as both experiences can be windy.
Can I bring any luggage?
Handbags, small backpacks or duffel bags weighing less than 10kg and less than 60cm in length can be carried. Its essential all baggage is soft and compact as it must fit in a small baggage compartment under your seat. We're not able to carry any rigid suitcases or airplane carry-on size rolling luggage.
Can I fly if I'm pregnant?
Yes, however we recommend flying prior to your third trimester.
Can I fly if I'm in a wheelchair?
Yes, our hangar is wheelchair-accessible and we warmly welcome passengers with special needs. Our team will gladly assist in lifting any passengers into the aircraft for their flight. We can also arrange to transport foldable wheelchairs when flying 4 or more passengers, as we use larger helicopters with cargo holds for these flights. If you'd like to arrange wheelchair rental for your flight, please contact Fisher Lane Mobility to confirm availability and request their delivery and pickup service to our hangar.
☔ BAD WEATHER & BOOKING CHANGE POLICY
☔ BAD WEATHER & BOOKING CHANGE POLICY
What happens if there's bad weather on the day of my flight?
- We really, really want you to enjoy your helicopter experience, so we only fly when the weather allows a safe and comfortable flight.
- Occasionally, bad weather on the day of your flight may require your flight to be delayed or rescheduled (i.e. low cloud, fog, heavy rain or high winds).
- We’ll contact you on the day if we need to reschedule your flight, and work with you to find a new date or time.
- We unfortunately cannot provide refunds on flights eligible to be rescheduled. However, your booking can be transferred to another person, or converted to a Gift Voucher to be used towards any flight with Rotor One.
Can I reschedule or cancel my booking?
- You can reschedule or cancel your flight up to 72 hours before your departure time.
- Please note there is a 10% cancellation fee for any booking cancelled at your request.
- We unfortunately cannot reschedule or cancel flights with less than 72 hours notice as we make commitments to ensure your Pilot and Helicopter are reserved exclusively for you on the day.
✅ FLIGHT SAFETY
✅ FLIGHT SAFETY
Pre-Flight Safety Briefings
- Each of our guests receive a pre-flight safety briefing from your Pilot on the planned flight path, what to expect during the flight and how to operate emergency exits.
Qualified & Experienced Flight Crews
- All our crew are qualified Commercially Licensed Pilots and Flights Instructors with detailed knowledge of Melbourne airspace and several hundred to several thousand hours of flight experience each.
Detailed Monitoring of Weather Data
- All flights are subject to favourable weather conditions on the day and your Pilot may delay or cancel your flight if they believe the weather may impact the safety margins or comfort of your flight.
Use of Position Broadcasting Technology (ADS-B)
- Our helicopters are equipped with the newest position broadcasting technology (ADS-B) which tracks our position in real-time and gives automated warnings of other aircraft flying nearby.
Routine Mandatory Maintenance Inspections
- Our helicopters are inspected every day prior to the first flight and receive a detailed inspection every 50 hours by licensed aircraft engineers (LAME) with critical components being replaced every 100 and 400 hours of flight time.
Flight Planning & Monitoring with Air & Rescue Services
- All flights to destinations outside Melbourne have detailed flight plans that are submitted to Airservices Australia and include deadlines for time that search action may be required (SARTIME) as a strict precautionary measure.
Looking for more helicopter flights in Melbourne?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.